Edition 2022 cancelled
|Licenced riders||One-day insurance|
We will only accept cycling licenses for registration (FCC, RFEC or UCI). If you do not have any of these you must contract a one-day insurance. TRIATHLON LICENSES ARE NOT VALID.
Berga’s Municipal Sport Center
c/ Guillem de Berguedà, s/n
- Saturday 2nd July: 16:30 – 20:30h
- Sunday 3rd July: 06:00 – 07:15h
Event start: July 3rd at 07:30h
What’s included on the Cyclosportive’s price?
During the cyclosportive
- 5 Feeding zones; 4 solid + liquid 1 Drink (soft-drink, water, isotonic drink, varied fruits, nuts, Nutella’s sandwich / or plumcake).
- 1 Mechanical Assistance point placed on Coll de Pradell (only labour cost, material must be paid separately).
- Technical Assistance during the route
- Broom bus
- Advanced vital suport ambulance with emergency doctor, nurse and medical assistant.
- Advanced vital suport ambulance with nurse and medical assistance.
- Field hospital placed on Berga’s Sport Centre.
- 5 police officers (Mossos d’Esquadra), 4 motorbikes and one car.
- 6 Civil Defence officers and 4 of Local Police (Berga’s access).
- 50 volunteers on the road following the whole route.
- 20 volunteers on Berga’s Sport Centre.
At the Cyclosportive’s end
The final services could change depending on the Covid-19 protocol in force the day of the cyclosportive
- Final feeding
- Bicycle keeping zone.
- Ticket for swimming pool according availability
- Commemorative T-Shirt of the seventh edition.
- Registration will take place through a direct link to the gateway payment
- Registration entitles the rider to take part in the Berga’s Cyclosportive – La Ruta Minera, as well as the sports number, use of services arranged by the organization, feeding zones, and gifts.
- Time chip in the Number
- Attention!!! To participate in the cyclosportive it will be compulsory to be federated with a license valid for the current year and issued by the RFEC (Real Spanish Cycliong Federation), la FCC or UCI. If you do not have federative license, it must be compulsory to subscribe a one-day insurance, valid only for the Berga’s cyclosportive. The added cost of this insurance will be 10€ and it must be paid at the time of enrollment, selecting the appropriate option “Subscription one day license-insurance”. When the sport number will be collected, a receipt of the insurance will be given by the Organizer, and the participant must carry it until the cyclosportive’s end.
- The sports number collection will be personal and non-transferable. Accordingly, ID must be showed (or other official document certifying the identity) and the official license . To collect the number of a third person, it will be necessary a copy of the ID and federative license, as well as an authorization signed by the applicant. Resale of the registration to a third person is strictly forbidden and seller and buyer could be penalized.
- The numbers will be delivered on Saturday 2nd July between 16:30 and 20:30h, and on Sunday 3rd July between 06:00 and 07:15h at Berga’s Municipal Sports Center.
- Registration will be considered as definitive when paid. Money refund will not be possible if you can not participate in the cyclosportive. In case of postponement , the registration will be valid if the Cyclosportive is held during the same year.
- The first 50 registered will receive as an additional gift a waistcoat from La Ruta Minera
General Information, start, neutralized section and arrival
- Both routes will start with 1 minute in between, and from two different boxes.
- The LA PEDRAFORCA will have a section AT CONTROLLED SPEED by MOSSOS D’ESQUADRA (Regional police) between km2,1 and km 17,8 along the highway C16.
- Under no circumstances any participant could advance the headcar of the cyclosportive.
- The speed will be approximately 25 km/h average, with the aim to keep the group together.
- We will pass two tunnels perfectly illuminated. But you must pay attention..
- The Mossos d’Esquadra’s instructions must be followed at any time.
- The CONTROLLED SPEED SECTION finishes on km 17,8 on the intersection with the road to Saldes/Gósol (start of the Alt de Maçaners)
- Arrival time La Ruta Minera between 12:15 and 16:30h
- Arrival time La Pedraforca between 11:00 and 14:00h
- Last arrival before 17:30